Three...


...just three.  As in:

Three bags of coffee beans we've gone through to date.  All hand ground and hand pour over.
(Thank you Rojos and Folk City Roasters)



No, no...wrong picture.  I meant this one.


Three days we'll be driving in Kansas.


Three nights getting woken up in the morning by birds.  And I'm not talking bird songs.  I'm talking birds pecking on the trailer, at the crack of dawn, right above my bedroom window!

And not just in one location.  It happened in both Rifle and Aurora Colorado.  We think they may be assaulting their reflection in the trailer :-o


And finally three dogs.  You know I needed an excuse to put in at least one dog picture ;-)


Comments

  1. I remember those Black-billed Magpies (I think that is what they are). They like shiny things (and your Tin Poodle is shiny!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To unhitch or not unhitch...that is the question...

Extended boondocking

That’s a fancy luggage rack you got there!